Greetings to the Northern Lights Lacemakers!
This coming Sunday is our regular lace group get together.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
St. Peter's Anglican Church
755 Elm Street at Grant Ave, Winnipeg
Time: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Parking is along the west side of the building. Hope to see you there! If you want to drop by for a shorter time, Mary puts the kettle on for tea around 3:00 pm. Dainties are welcome, optional.
Thanks to all who participated in the Sixth Annual Fall Retreat Oct. 26 – 28. This year’s format had various activities scheduled at different locations, along with an Italian theme. We had a great time and welcome your ideas for next year’s retreat.
NOTE: Mary will be collecting $20 from each of us for rental fees at St. Peter’s, due January, 2013. Please bring cash, thanks. We have been fortunate to have a great place to hold monthly meetings!
For Your Coffee Break:
Here’s a List of Vendors with websites, as listed in the I.O.L.I. Convention Handbook, August 2012
- Bobbins by Van Dieren, www.bobbinmaker.com
- Chieko Yuguchi & Merry Bell, www.yuguchi.toride.ibaraki.jp
- Designs By Marguccio, www.designsbymarguccio.com
- Entwood-Jones Ltd - Marion Jones, www.entwood-jonesltd.com
- Kathy Kirchner, www.makelace.net
- Lacy Susan, http://www.lacysusan.com
- Linens and Lace Collection, www.rainbowsbeginning.com
- Provo Enterprises*/The Lacemaker, www.provolace.com or www.lacemakerusa.com
- *Site has a large section listing of out of print books, various prices
- Richard Pikul Woodturning Art & Design, www.richardpikul.com
- Skaska Designs, www.skaska.com
- Snowgoose, www.snowgooselace.com
- Sylvia’s Flowers and Lace, www.sylviaslace.com
- Van Sciver Bobbin lace, www.vansciverbobbinlace.com
- ZigZag Corner, www.tattingcorner.com
Our Blog Link: http://northernlightslacemakers.blogspot.com/